Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Noah's First Halloween

We had so much celebrating Halloween when Noah was born. It is funny because a couple of years before he was born we took Sadie dressed in a princess costume (yes. . . our dog) up to the MDUMC pumpkin patch to get pictures of her. This man came up to us and said "oh wait till you have kids, this won't happen anymore". At the time, I thought it was so rude and swore I would never let that happen. Unfortunately, he was right. As soon as Noah was born, it was all Noah especially at the holidays. Poor little Sadie hasn't gotten any costumes since he was born. 





Our first pumpkin patch experience was a success. Noah did a great job and loved trying to eat all the pumpkins. It was so fun taking him to the same place we went when we were younger.




I loved Noah's Halloween costume!! There was not a cuter puppy out there. I actually wanted Noah to be a fireman this year, so Ethan could wear this costume and be his dalmatian but Noah was set on Batman. Maybe next time.

I had gone back to work when Halloween came around and had to be in D.C. that week for work, so I ended up taking Noah with me and my parents came up from Virgina Beach. In D.C. because there are not a lot of safe neighborhoods people trick or treat at the mall. Do they do that in Houston, and I just don't know about it? Anyway, I had no idea, but basically, each store has a stand out front and you walk around the mall getting treats. I guess if you think about it, it is safe and good for the businesses.

Noah was obviously too little, so my parents, Britni, and I went to dinner and then took him to the mall by our hotel and let him get treats from two of the stores. Honestly, it was just for pictures. I mean we had to capture his first trick or treating experience, right? :)





The week before Halloween we went to Temple and celebrated with Ben's mom. We got more pictures at the pumpkin patch and in front of their cute decorations at the house.




Now, before you say anything. I bought this costume when I was pregnant at a cute store in San Francisco. When we put him in it, we literally could not stop laughing, so we had to get some pics!!




Sadie, made it in one picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs