For Christmas, Billy and Corinne surprised us with a night at the Broadmoor Hotel. We had been there before for brunch but had never stayed there. It just so happened that it fell on my Birthday which was a perfect treat.
I will be honest I was a little apprehensive about leaving Ethan for the night. He still isn't sleeping through the night and can be hard to feed, so I was worried about how he would do. He did great though, and we had a wonderful time. We really appreciate Corinne watching the boys for us, so we could relax and enjoy the night.
 |
| Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the front of the hotel but here is where we stayed. |
 |
| Before dinner. |
We got to the hotel around lunch time and ate at The Tavern. After lunch, we walked around, enjoyed the shops, rested a little and just talked (which these days with work, two kids, and Noah's activities is pretty hard to find time to do). We ate a WONDERFUL dinner at the Summit, and then went back to the Tavern to enjoy their band. In the morning, we walked the paths, checked out more of the hotel, did some shopping in Colorado Springs, and then headed back to the mountains. It was a wonderful night!!
 |
| Yummy desserts! |
 |
| View from our room. |
 |
| Morning walk. |
No comments:
Post a Comment