Sweet boy, I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I realize I will probably say this every post, but it still amazes me. It feels like we just brought you home.
Unfortunately, we were out of town when you turned four months and somehow when I was cleaning out my computer bag your "Four month" sticker must have gotten thrown away because I couldn't find it. I should have just taken pictures of you in a plain onesie. Unfortunately, I didn't think about, so we don't have a true four month photo op. That is an "x" in the mom book for sure. Sorry buddy.
This month was so much fun. During your fourth month:
- You rolled over!!! I posted about this already, but don't want to forget. It is funny though. You are just like Noah when it comes to rolling over, and even though you can do it, you don't really care to. You don't cry or fuss, but it's almost like you are annoyed you did it. It is hilarious. Needless to say even though you can now, you don't do it to much.
- We got you on somewhat of a schedule. You still eat every 3 hours and you sleep from 8:30 to 7:30 waking up once around 2:30am to eat (and maybe around 6:00am, but normally the pacifier just puts you back to sleep). Nap around 9:30 or 10:00 for about an hour, again around 1:30 or 2:00 for about 2 hours, and you may take a cat nap around 5:00 for 30 to 45 minutes. Note that I am not to excited in this post about the night sleeping because future monthly post will tell you that has gone down hill. Let's just say I love you little man, but I was not blessed with boys who like to sleep.
| The flash kept scaring you and your eyes would open wide like this. |
| Love your little tongue. |
- You smile all the time at anything. People can just look at you and you smile. I love it! You laugh too, but not a heavy deep laugh, more like little laughs here or there.
- You wear 6 to 9 months clothes and are growing like a weed. You have broad shoulders which makes putting on clothes a little tough, so you are not a fan of getting dressed at all. You would definitely prefer to be naked.
- You LOVE your baths, and Noah loves helping us bathe you. He did pour cold water on you again which sent you into a screaming scared fit which I think scared him more than us getting upset with him. Let's just say he hasn't done it again.
| Getting ready for the snow! |
| We are actually a Pampers family but got these Huggies as a gift. You can't pass up free diapers. :) |
- You are a pretty happy baby as long as you are being held. You LOVE attention and want it all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love holding you, but I can only do so much one handed which you don't seem to agree with. We joke that you are going to be an actor because you rarely fuss when we are out and about or with other people, and when we get home that is when you decide to let your true colors come out. :).
- The car seat isn't always your favorite, and I have had to pull out the pacifier (which I swore I wouldn't do except for sleeping since Noah was so hard to break) some especially if it is just us in the car. You love Old MacDonald though. It is the funniest thing, but if you start crying, Noah and I can normally sing Old MacDonald for a good 15 - 20 minutes before you start crying again. It doesn't work as well with other songs though.
- You are starting to acknowledge your toys and always want to be holding something or putting it in your mouth.
- You seem to love when we read to you. Every night, we read two books to you that Noah picks out, and I don't know if it is the calmness or the actual books, but you love this time, and so do I!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment