Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

The week before Thanksgiving, we celebrated with Billy and Corinne in Colorado. This has become our yearly tradition. Unfortunately, this year the snow was not our friend. We had plans to have Noah ski again and maybe take lessons, but there just wasn't enough snow. We still had a wonderful relaxing week which was just what we needed. We are hoping to go back in February and hopefully, the snow will have picked up.

Cute boys!




We did some shopping in Colorado Springs and Denver, feed the deer, spent a day in Breckenridge, watched movies, and just hung out. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, and Ben and I even got to do some shopping by ourselves. I love that Noah and Ethan have such a wonderful place to visit.

Little Turkey!

We bundled the boys up to go sledding. Unfortunately, this was the most snow we could find, so we didn't get to go but at least Noah got to make some snowballs.

Gondola ride in Breck.
Fun dinner at Trailwest.

Corinne put together this cute Thanksgiving table for the boys.
 And Thanksgiving wouldn't have been complete without Baseball Elf making his appearance . . :)


On Thanksgiving Day, Ben's dad came down from Waco and spent the day with us. We watched the parade on TV, made dinner, played baseball, went to the playground and even took a nap.

We have so much to be thankful for this year. We were blessed with a beautiful new son, have a wonderful family, are healthly, and have enjoyed so many wonderful things this year. God is good.

Apparently, I really liked their orange shirts. I didn't realize how many times they wore them and how many pictures I took of the boys in them.

Papa Kerr and the boys!


I love this smile!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs