I could defintily get use to this!! After breakfast this morning, we headed out as a group and hiked up Cottonwood Pass, which is on the Continental Divide. Noah was being a mommy’s boy this morning and there were no more carriers, so I ended up carry him 90% of the hike. Needless to say, I was a little worn out, but the view was completely worth it. It was so peaceful, and we had wonderful weather for a hike.
 |
| Family pic before the hike began! |
 |
| Up, up, up . . |
 |
| Beautiful view. |
 |
| I switched from side to side and back to front just to get this rascal up the hill. |
 |
| There was still snow up at the top we all had to cross. |
 |
| View from the top!! |
 |
| Daddy and Noah at the top! |
 |
| "Thanks Mommy for the ride" |
 |
| Okay, I debated wherther or not to post this but thought it was too funny! Of course, as soon as we get to the top, Noah says "Mama pee pee". So, I took him off to the side and down a little, and I thought I was covering him up. Apparently, I wasn't and the everyone got to see his little bottom. |
 |
| Family pic at the top! |
 |
| Such a cutie! |
After the hike, we headed back to the lodge and had tacos by the pool. They had hula hoop contests, games, and dance offs. It started to rain a little, but quickly cleared off. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any pictures. I have had my camera around my neck the entire time, so I am not sure what happened.
After lunch, we put Noah down for a nap and his Nana watched him, so Ben and I could go on a trail ride. My horse was Juanita and Ben’s horse was Connor. It was about an hour ride and again it was so peaceful and relaxing. We went with a group of about 15 and had a great time.
 |
| Juanita and I |
 |
| Ben and Connor. Connor misbehaved a little on the ride, but Ben took control :) |
That night, was Date night. Ben and I got to enjoy a nice meal, just the two of us, while the Kid’s Club watched the kids. Again, I didn’t get any pictures of Ben and I. It is so funny that after you have kids you try to get every picture of your son or daughter you can that you forget to take ones of you as a couple. I will try to get some later this week. While we were at Kid’s Club, Noah got to take the jeeps out for a ride, pan for gold, and ended the night with snow cones. Of course, Noah was a huge fan.
 |
| Riding the jeep with his friend. |
 |
| Snowcone time! |
 |
Noah having fun!!
We finished the night with an amazing Club where the speakers reminded us how we lucky we are that God sent his son, so we can have a better relationship with God, and that we should use that relationship with God to enhance our own personal relationships. At the end of Club, they encouraged everyone to sit for 15 minutes somewhere at the Lodge by yourself and just reflect on your relationships with your family, your spouse, your children, and most importantly God. After the 15 minutes, the rang a bell and at the pool was a special surprise. The 6 and over kids were assembled singing “This Little Light of Mine” with glow sticks. It was the perfect end to another great day. |
 |
| "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Genesis 1:1 |
love the last photo caption and while reading the final paragraph I got a little emotional I have to say... i think it would have been so sweet to see all those littles singing... miss you guys!
ReplyDelete