Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trail West - Day 3

The 3rd day of camp did not disappoint. We started the day with this view from our room. It is so peaceful up here!

After breakfast, we took Noah over to the stables for his pony ride. He enjoyed Mac (the pony). We spent some time feeding the horses again and playing with the animals in the barn.

Family pic before his ride.


Up the hill!

After the ride with Maggie!! He doesn't look like it, but I promise he had fun.
When we were finished at the stables, Ben and I headed over to the Ropes Course. We got to rock climb, walk the course, and then zip line down. We will definitely be doing this again before we leave.
Ben and I before we started the course.

Yeah . . I made it to the top!!


About to start the course.

This is me walking the line.

And now Ben.


Here we are about to go down the zip line or as Noah would say flying!!


So fun!!

Noah joined us after we were done.

Such a Cutie!! Before we returned we got a quick pic of Noah by the stream that runs through the camp. While Ben and I did the course, Noah splashed and through rocks in this stream.

After the ropes course, we headed back to the lodge for lunch and a nap. Tuesday is rafting day at Trail West. Ben and decided to pass on the rafting and spend the day with Noah. We thought we had it all planned out, but our plans quickly changed when it started to rain. We made it to the pool for about 15 minutes before it started to thunder, and we had to get out. The rest of the afternoon we played games in the Lodge, and played in the fort. Noah also ran around in the rain for a little bit.

We finished the night with a great dinner, a fun Club, and Noah even let us take some family pictures. He was all smiles tonight. I think his 2 1/2 hour nap was a great success. :)
Love you!!

Noah with his Nana.


Being silly with Daddy.

Sweet Boy!

Another night in Colorado!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think that is every smile in the book... are you sure you guys will ever come home to this hot, flat, ponyless Houston? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley I am loving all of this blogging! Such great pictures! I agree with Kate - Noah looks like he's having a blast, I don't think he'll want to leave!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs