Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wine Country

I have the best family ever! As an early 30th birthday celebration for me, Nicole and Will planned a wine tour for us up in Northern Virginia complete with a limo. My parents were nice of enough to watch the boys while we headed out on our tour, and then they met us at the last winery with the boys. It was a wonderful day!! I love my boys, but it was great to get a break, relax, and enjoy some grownup time with my sisters. Brooke wasn't able to come because she had homecoming, so we really missed her.

Happy Birthday to Me!





The crew at our first stop!



Nicole and my mom put together a wonderful and very cute basket for us for the day. We had a great time talking, laughing, and enjoying the views. I love everything about it up there! And of course, it went by so fast (as everything always does).

This is the reason my mom and Nicole are the creative ones in the family!

So pretty!


They even made me a fun glass for the day!

Kind of inappropiate but funny.
This was us telling Nicole to stop taking pictures. :)

Britni and Will being Britni and Will :)
My parents met us at the last winery and when it closed we headed into Leesburg for dinner. Unfortunately, the wait was too long especially for Noah and Ethan, so we order pizza and headed back to Will and Nicole’s where my grandparents joined us. We enjoyed pizza and cookie cake of course. After dinner, we headed out to an old hotel bar in downtown and finished the night watching games and talking.





We miss you Brooke!! :)





It was an awesome day and made the idea of turning 30 so much better J! I don’t think I really got to tell everyone how thankful I am for such a wonderful day and to have such an amazing family. I am blessed beyond words, and it days like this one that remind me more and more of that. Love you guys more than you know!!!

 
The end of the night with my friend :)

2 comments:

  1. i hope you got some Christmas cards out of that day... because OMG girl... you look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs