Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ethan's First Halloween

So, I have to admit, I think I could have done a lot more to celebrate Ethan's first Halloween. I mean for Noah's first Halloween I think we took him to the pumpkin patch at least 5 times and had two costumes for him and on and on. Unfortunately, for Ethan we were out of town the first two weeks of October, and I had to be at a training in Dallas the three days before Halloween. I mean our Halloween decorations didn't even go up until a week before Halloween, but hey, at least we got them up right :)!!

We still had a great time celebrating though!! Ethan did have numerous onesies that we got to capture his cuteness in. We had two Halloween parties, did our annual pumpkin patch pictures and pumpkin carving, Noah had his parade and party at school, and we went over to some friends' house to do some trick or treating. It was a great and busy month. Noah decided he wanted to be Batman this year, so I thought making Ethan Robin was perfect!! :)

Yes, I know I am cute!



Cute Boys!



Noah got into the pumpkin carving a little more this year, but he still thinks the seeds inside are disgusting so he didn't get to close. Thanks to Daddy for doing all the work!

Don't be jealous of our great pumpkins!! :) Not sure why I didn't get a picture of the carved one!

We went to MDUMC to take our pumpkin patch pictures. We didn't get the best picture of Ethan, but we got some cute ones of Noah.




Batman to the Rescue!!

And Robin too . .
The duo together!

Ethan's first and only trick or treating session of the night.
Corinne bought the boys these bags. Aren't they cute?


Papa and Mimi sent their normal cookie cake surprise for Noah and Ethan. They loved it as you can imagine!

Happy Halloween from the Kerr Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs