The day after our wine tour, the whole family (minus Brooke) went apple picking. Oh my goodness, it was so much fun. Noah thought it was the coolest thing ever, and I think everyone was secretly competing to pick the “best apple”. The weather was awesome, the day was perfect, and the views were gorgeous.
 |
| This what we used to pick the apples. |
 |
| Noah found the apples he liked! |
 |
| Eating lunch before we started picking. |
 |
| Mommy and Ethan picking apples. |
 |
| "Yes, you are cute!!" |
The place was packed when we got there, so we knew it was a good sign. We picked every apple they had from Granny Smith apples to Red Delicious apples to Honey Crisp apples (which I think were my favorite). My grandmother proceeded to try them out at each tree before we picked them, and Noah may or may not have picked some off the ground and tried them. Don’t judge J. Either way, we left we two huge bags of apples which we ate off for days.
 |
| "Yeah I got one!" |
 |
My dad just picking Diet Coke. He thinks he is so funny! :)
If only this was possible. He would be out there picking his Diet Coke everyday. He loves his DC!! |
 |
| Nicole with her favorite apple. |
 |
| I think Ethan may be ready to start trying real food! |
 |
| Family Pic!!! |
It was a great end to our D.C. weekend, and a fun family outing. We ended the day making Chili at Will and Nicole’s along with apple pie and apple dumplings which were AWESOME to go with it. I am planning to make them for Thanksgiving, so we will see if they turn out as good as my mom and Grandma made them. I doubt it, but I can hope J.
 |
| Cute couple. |
 |
| Opa and Oma with Ethan. |
 |
| "You are cute too!" |
 |
| Aunt Coley love! |
 |
| The family with some of our apples. |
 |
| The Weiss girls (minus Brooke - we missed you!) |
 |
| LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE THESE BOYS!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment