Monday, October 8, 2012

Noah at Two Months

Noah you were also the cutest little peanut. You had SO MUCH hair, and for the first couple of months it stood straight up. You had the cutest little nose with the longest body. You had precious dimples and deep blue eyes, and we loved cuddling with you.

Love this hair!

Sweet moment with Sadie.
You smiled for the first time this month and never stopped. We loved it!! The first time you smiled it melted our hearts. Sadie was not your biggest fan though. She didn't take not getting all the attention very well.

Happy Easter!



You took your first road trip to Temple this month which did not go so well. Like I said, you were still not a fan of your car seat. You celebrated Easter for the first time (even though you slept most of the day) :), and I had so much fun putting together your first Easter basket.
One of my favorite pics of you!



At two months, you were still waking up three to four times during the night and sleeping most of the day no matter how hard we tried to keep you up. You ate every 2 to 3 hours and still loved your baths. Your nicknames were Peanut and Little man, and your Aunt Coley and I even made up a song for you:

Mister Noah . . Mister Noah . . .Mister Noah, Noah Kerr
You're a mover and a pooper
We love our Noah, oh yes we do


I know it is a little weird, and you will hate that I am writing this, but you went Number 2 ALL the time. I realize now that it wasn't that weird, and I just wasn't use to it; however, we loved seeing you smile and are by no means musicians, so this is what we made up to get you to smile and laugh :).



You almost out grew your bassinet at 2 months.
Noah, we love you so much, and you fit into our lives perfectly. We have loved every minute of having you in our life and look forward to every minute to come. God has truly blessed us!

Love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs