Ethan's first trip was to Virginia in August. We started the week off in D.C. visiting Aunt Coley and Uncle Willy. We had a wonderful time of course. We took Noah to a water park, visited a couple of wineries (I swear we do more than drink wine), tried out a new market, visited a farm, and just hung out at their new place. Unfortunately, most of those pictures Nicole has, so I will have to post them later.
The rest of the week we spent at the parent's house. We can't go to Virginia Beach without visiting the beach which we did a couple of times while we there.
 |
| Picture time before the beach. |
 |
| Oma and Noah feeding the birds. |
 |
| My attempt at getting cute pictures, but the wind was crazy and Ethan slept the whole time. At least they looked cute in their crab shirts. |
These are pictures of the farm in D.C. It was awesome. They had fruit pickings, a bounce pad, putt putt golf, a place to feed the animals, little race cars, a playground and much more.
 |
| Papa and Noah at Putt Putt |
 |
| Just bouncing on a pig |
 |
| I think I was a little to big for this. |
 |
| What Ethan did most of the day :) |
In VB, we visited the Aquarium, took Noah to play putt putt (it is currently his favorite thing to do), and ate on the Pier. These are the pictures from the Aquarium.
 |
| I promise Ethan is awake sometimes. He really likes to sleep during pictures. |
We hit up the Children's Museum in Portsmouth.
 |
| Play Fishing |
My dad also watched the boys while my grandmother, mom, and Britni went to Williamsburg. It was the first time away from both of them since Ethan was born. I love my boys, but it was a great little break.
We had yet another wonderful trip to Virginia, and the best part was just hanging out with my family and letting them enjoy their time with Noah and Ethan. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. It is hard with them being so far away, but it makes these trips more special.
 |
| Dave and Tracy were in town, so we got to spend some time with them as well. |
No comments:
Post a Comment