Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ethan at Two Months

Little pickle, I can't believe you are two months old. You are just the cutest thing ever!!! You are smiling all the time and have started trying to talk to us. We are eating it up. 




The gas issues have mostly passed and now you don't cry much at all. You really only cry when you are hungry or Mr. Noah does something. I promise he loves you. Sometimes he just tries to play a little to rough. Now that you are talking and smiling, Noah loves trying to talk to you. If you don't smile or respond to him, he will come get me and say "Mommy talk to him, talk to him . . . ", and he always lets me know when you are awake or crying (even when I am standing right there).



You have the biggest blue eyes ever and the cutest little rolls on your legs. Unfortunately, you got your mom's skin tone though and if you get upset or hot you turn bright red all over. You and I are going to be hiding under the umbrella while your dad and Noah are running in the sun :).

Who doesn't sleep like this?

Little curly cue!


You still don't have much of a nap schedule at all, but we are working on it. At night you go down around 9:00 or 9:30, wake up between 3:30-4:30, again around 6:30 and then up at 8:00. I am loving this night schedule. We generally just read to both of you, feed you, rock you, and then lay you down with your sleep sheep and you fall asleep. I am not taking this for granted!! You still eat every 2 to 3 hours. Let's just say you don't miss a meal. You love to eat!!
Aunt Coley and Ethan at the winery.

Love you too!
Cutest Beach Bum ever!

You rode your first airplane which you did awesome on and went to the beach for the first time as well. You also got to meet your Opa & Oma and the rest of the Weiss family!! Right now, your nicknames are Pickle and Bug-a-Boo. If I accidentally call you Peanut (which is Noah's nickname), he makes sure to let me know that you are Pickle and he is the Peanut. :) 



There are those dimples.

First time in the pool!

Ethan James Kerr, we don't remember our lives without you. You have filled us with so much love and your little dimples make us smile every day! I pray everyday that you will stay healthy and happy and that you will grow up to be a man of God full of love and compassion.

"There's my belly"

Just hanging out at Westside.

"And He took the children in his arms, put His hands on them and blessed them.”
Mark 10:16

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs