I am so lucky to have a friend who takes amazing pictures. Kate came up to the hospital after Ethan's was born and took some great pictures of him and our family. You can tell her quality is way better than mine. :)
She also took his newborn pics, so stay tuned. I can't wait!
![]() |
| Cutie Pie! |
![]() |
| Mommy and Ethan |
![]() |
| Daddy and Ethan |
![]() |
| I have no words. I am so blessed! |
![]() |
| Our family of four! |
![]() |
| At the hospital, they gave Noah a siblings cake to celebrate him being a big brother. He loved it! |
![]() |
| My Favorite Pic!! |
![]() |
| This is more realistic of what our family is going to be like :) |
Kate, thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. We will treasure them.
pretty sure that I am the lucky one... love you guys!
ReplyDeletecongrats Ashley! He is precious and I appreciated you sharing your story!
ReplyDelete