Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ethan & Noah

ETHAN JAMES KERR

Ethan was born on June 27, 2012 at 6:32am. He was 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and 20 inches long. He is perfect with the chubbiest little cheeks, long fingers and toes, and light hair. We are so blessed and can't wait to watch this little munchkin grow. His story and more pictures to follow. 



Since I didn't start this blog until Noah was 18 months old, I am going to try to add some of his story and old pictures in here as well. I may do a lot of comparing between the two, but I want the boys to be able to go back and read these if they want.

NOAH BENJAMIN KERR

Noah was born on February 28, 2009 at 2:37pm. He was 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 22 inches long. Noah had a full head of black hair, chubby little fingers and toes, and the cutest ears. He was perfect as well. I know I have said this a million times, but Ben and I are so lucky to have the opportunity to raise these two boys.


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness melt my heart all over... sweet sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet!! Something about him reminds me of Logan as a newborn. Maybe the eyes? It's funny to see how different your boys looked at birth (hair) but they definitely resemble each other. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs