Last Saturday night (6/23), we had our last official "family night" as a family of three. It was bittersweet. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our newest little guy and beginning our new journey as a family of four. It's amazing how fast the past three years have gone by as a family of three.
We let Noah pick out the activities that he wanted to do. He is very interested in golf at the moment, so needless to say, putt-putt was on the top of his list. Luckily, we found a place in Katy, closeby, and did our best.... Let's just say that golf is not a strong skill set of the Kerr Family and our game could use a bit (lot) of help. Anyway, we had a lot of fun. *** I do want to note that Noah and Momma each got a hole in one though, which leaves one person (whom shall not be named) that did not. Unfortunately, we did not get video evience of Noah's hole in one, so you have to trust us one this one. Noah also caught a 15 lb large mouth bass by himself one time too. (J/K, but he really did get a hole in one).
| Our little golfer. |
| Noah and Daddy |
It is frustrating that I did not get a video of Noah's hole in one one (on the first hole), as I did not have my camera out and ready yet. The rest of holes went a little more like this . . .
| Noah and Mommy surviving the heat. |
Such a pro! :)
After putt putt, we headed to Chuy's for dinner. I will be honest, Noah just said he wanted chips and queso, so I offered up Chuy's. It was delicious!!
| Being silly while we were waiting for our table. |
| This is Noah's fake smile. |
We had a wonderful night!!! Next "family night", there will be FOUR of us
(I still can't believe it)!!!! Stay posted.
(I still can't believe it)!!!! Stay posted.
I AM CRACKING UP RIGHT NOW! The videos are too fun! and Love the last photo of Noah.. so grown up! Congrats sweet Kerr family... we cannot wait to meet your new addition!
ReplyDelete