Carl and Sue Ellen got married on June 9. It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful weekend. We are so happy for them and wish them all the best.
We started the weekend celebrating after the Rehearsal at Cafe Excel. For those of you that haven't been there in awhile, the strawberry tart is still amazing.
 |
| Noah and Mommy at dinner. |
 |
| Precious Olivia with Mobs at dinner!!! |
 |
| Noah and Daddy after dinner. |
On Saturday, I went with the girls to get our nails done in the morning, and then Ben, Noah, and I hung out at the pool at our hotel. Noah was the ring bearer in the wedding, so we had our day planned to make sure he got a nap in. He normally doesn't take naps on the weekends, but we didn't want no nap to lead to the wedding being the place he decided to have a break down at.
After his nap, we headed to church. He did an awesome job walking down the aisle. We were so relieved because you never know with overly active 3 year old how it could turn out. He did great though and looked adorable if I do say so myself!!
The only thing we didn't plan for was when I got up to read the scripture he thought I was leaving and started screaming "Mommy, mommy . . . ". Let's just say I have never seen Ben grab him and run out of the church that fast before. Hey, you win some, you lose some.
Personally, I don't think people cared though because he was just too cute in his tux :)
 |
| Such a cutie! |
 |
Noah and his date.
He spent most of the night either dancing or looking for "Aunt Lee" (He has trouble saying M'Lee) |
 |
| Noah and the Bride. |
 |
| Sue Ellen with her sisters before the wedding. |
Noah walking down the aisle. Hey, he only dropped the pillow once :).
 |
| The jacket came off as soon as we hit the Reception. |
 |
| Falon, Noah, and I at the Reception. |
 |
| Chad and Falon |
 |
| Noah and Mommy at the Reception. Okay, this is not the best pic, but we didn't realize till the end of the night that we got no family pictures other than this. I am hoping her photographer got some good ones. |
 |
| Yes, that is my baby bump! |
 |
| Noah spent most of the night on dance floor showing off his moves. His moves consisted mostly of spinning around until he fell down. |
 |
| My Little Ring Bearer. We love you Noah!!! |
That is the cutest ring bearer I have ever seen! loved all the videos... and you looked fabulous... Congrats Sue Ellen.. we are so sorry we missed it...
ReplyDelete