Tomorrow is the big day!! Tomorrow (2/15) we find out if our little peanut is a boy or girl. Based on the old wives tales for determining gender, the following are suggestions as to whether it is a boy or girl:
Boy
· Mom’s Intuition – I must admit that I have varied on whether I thought it was a boy or girl. With Noah, I kind of always thought he was going to be a boy. When we first found out, I thought this little baby was a boy though, so I am sticking with that.
· I am carrying very low.
· Per a Chinese necklace legend, which is “supposed” to predict the gender of your children, it suggests that I am going to have two boys and one girl in that order. Well it got the first one right, at least.
· The heartbeat has been very low.
Girl
· Dad’s Intuition – Ben thinks this baby is going to be a girl. I guess it’s just a classic disagreement J.
· The sickness definitely says girl. It has been awful and at 21 weeks, I still have it. Yuck!!
· Also, based on the Chinese calendar, I am having a girl. I guess the Chinese differ on this baby. We do know; however, there is no Chinese influence on the outcome (Ben added this comment).
· Kate’s quiz – says it’s a girl (about.com quiz). One of the questions did involve whether I “eat the heel of bread” (you know that last piece in the loaf) and another one was based on which way the pillow faced – north or south. I am not really sure how that determines the gender, but we shall see.
We can’t wait to find out!! Let me know what you think!!!
I have been back and forth and back and forth on this one... With your first... no doughts, when I saw you I immediately said boy. Despite what everyone else said... I finally made up my mind that I am going with girl, even though I think if you are planning on 3, having boys closer together would be so fun! My gut says girl.. mainly because you have been sicker with this one! And because even though you are carrying low... bump looks like a girl (if you can even see a bump - did I mention I hate you for having the most incredible pregnancy body?.. haha! I am thrilled for you guys regardless! PS, Ben is funny... are you certain you didnt consume too many eggrolls? wink.. love you guys!
ReplyDeletePS... guess you will be changing your blog title!
ReplyDelete