Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's a . . . .



Noah is going to have little brother. We are so excited!! I am definitely out numbered now. Guess I will have to start getting into football more :).

We can't wait to meet our little man. He will be here June 27.
Stay tuned for more updates.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! I just stumbled across your blog and was so happy to find out you are pregnant and that Noah will be a big brother. Congrats to you all- I will have to keep checking back for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW EXCITING! I love your blue chalk board too!! Where did you find that? I think brothers are just adorable. You can dress them up so cute together and they will just play and play (and probably wear you out!) I'm really excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs