Friday, September 23, 2011

Matt & Natasha's Wedding - Part 3

On Saturday, August 13 (I know this is very late. It has been a very busy month for us), we finally celebrated Matt & Natasha's wedding. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but at least I got some. We started with the ceremony at the Renaissance. They had a beautiful area set up behind the hotel on the water, and unfortunately, it rained. They tried to push it back, but it just never cleared up. Matt and Natasha were great about it. We moved the ceremony inside, and it turned out great.

After the ceremony, we headed over to the Norva. We got to celebrate the start of their new life together. It was a great night, and we are so happy for them.


The Bride & Groom

Flowers at the entrance.

The Cake!


Family Pic before the Ceremony!

The Kerr Family!

Will and Nicole at the Ceremony

Brooke and I at the ceremony.

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs