Monday, September 5, 2011

Matt & Natasha's Wedding - Part 2

On Friday, August 12th, my mom, Nicole, and I threw Natasha a bridal luncheon at my parent’s house. My uncle and his family make wine and have become quite the experts, so we thought we would stick with that and make it a wine theme. We had different types of wines and cheeses for the guest. It turned out really cute. I didn't get a picture of the invitations, but Nicole made the invitations into wine labels. They were also very cute.

We all love sunflowers, so we did arrangements of sunflowers on the serving tables.


Cute wine labels made by Nicole.

The hostesses with the Bride.

All the Weiss girls!

My mom with the Bride.

Natasha and her bridesmaids. Yes, she had 19 bridesmaids!

Who wouldn't want a life size Barbie as a wedding gift. Apparently, Natasha asked for a life size barbie every year for Christmas when she was younger, so her mom and sister thought it would be a great gift on her wedding day. It was such a cute idea!


The Petersen Girls

That night, we had the dinner rehearsal at the Renaissance. Unfortunately, it had been a long week for Noah. He wasn't in the best mood that night, so I never pulled my camera out. I will try to re post some pictures later when I get them. It was a great night though, and my Uncle did an amazing job on their video!!


At the beginning of the night. This was the only picture I got.
P.S. I love sweater vest, so you will see a lot of them on Noah!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Table is gorgeous... Love all the red on you girls... and I am also loving your makeup in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs