Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Happy Birthday to an amazing husband and father. Ben turned 29 today; however, unfortunately, I had to be out of town today for work, and Ben had his fantasy football meeting tonight, so we celebrated last night instead. It was a very low key evening which was perfect for us.

We had a great dinner just the three of us, and then celebrated with gifts and a cookie cake of course. Noah finally gets the Birthday thing, so he had a good time singing and helping Daddy with the candles.


Daddy and Noah with his cookie cake.
Please excuse Noah. He decided to wear nothing but his undies all night.

Helping blow out the candles!

Ben, I hope you had an amazing day! You are such a blessing to everyone that knows you, and we are so lucky to be a part of your life. We are so proud of you and grateful for everything you do for us.
We love you!!!

Love, Ash & Noah

Noah and Daddy.
This is a picture I took this weekend that I thought was cute!

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs