I realize that Memorial weekend was more than a month away, but hey, at least I am posting it now instead of never:). Will and Nicole invited us to spend the weekend with them in Austin. Honestly, I have not been to Austin just to enjoy in the city in a long time. We always have an event or something going on, we never just go for fun. We had a fabulous time, and I would have no problem moving there.
On Saturday, we spent the morning, biking and running in Zilker park. Noah rode the train, we got snow cones, and we put in our feet in the Springs to cool off. We weren't planning on staying that long, so we didn't bring the camera.
That afternoon, we headed down to Gruene to do some shopping and eat at the Gristmill. It was very hot, but we had a great time.
| The Gristmill |
| Enjoying the view |
| Playing in the park after dinner and listening to the band. |
| So goofy!! |
| Very excited! |
| This is the best family pic we could get. Not the best, but at least we have one to remember. |
After dinner and playing, we enjoyed a glass of wine at the Wine Bar while Noah enjoyed running around playing with the bubbles. It was a great end to the night.
On Sunday, I took Noah back to Zilker park to ride the train again and play on the playground. In afternoon, the boys headed to play golf while the girls and Noah headed to the outlet malls in San Marcus. That night we ordered pizza and just hung out.
On Monday, Noah woke up with a slight temperature. The plan was hang out by the pool and grill out. We got a couple of pictures of Noah, but after about 30 minutes, he really didn't feel good, so we headed back to Houston earlier than expected.
| Playing baseball with the noodle. |
Favorite photo is with Aunt Colie and the Stick... makes me sad though... will they promise to visit us too? And do I get to help with a Houston baby shower when she ever decides to have kids since she is going to be such an incredible mom? Love you girls!
ReplyDelete