Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful men in Noah’s life!!
To his Daddy -
To his Grandpa -
To his Grandpa Kerr -
To his Papa Billy -
This weekend, we celebrated Father’s day with Ben’s dad. He came to Houston Saturday morning, and we spent the afternoon playing outside, playing in the baby pool, and playing baseball. Noah had a great time, and I think Ben and his dad had an even better time "attempting" to teach Noah.
![]() |
| I decided we didn't need a bathing suit since we were in our backyard, so Noah spent the afternoon in his Swimmie! |
![]() |
| Yeah!! He got a hit! |
![]() |
| As Noah would say "splash"! |
![]() |
Ben and his dad decided to buy some funky tree that sprayed water. Noah wasn't sure what to expect. I will say it ended up being a better sprinkler system than any we have.
That night we went to eat at Goode Company, and when we came home, Noah helped us decorate cookies for his Daddy and Grandpa Kerr. I think Nicole and I end up having more fun than he did. He loved the sprinkles though!!!! |
![]() |
| Aunt Coley and Noah being funny! |
![]() |
| Very excited! |
![]() |
| Lots of sprinkles! |
![]() |
| Noah with his cookies!! |
![]() |
| Hey . . we tried! |
Today, we spent the morning with Grandpa Kerr, and then headed to church. After church we had lunch at one of Ben and Noah’s favorites, James Coney. We are planning to spend the rest of the afternoon riding bikes, hanging out, and watching the A&M baseball game. What more could Ben ask for J.
![]() |
| The Kerr boys! |
![]() |
| Grandpa Kerr's Piggies & Paws Print. By the way if you have not heard of Piggies & Paws, they do adorable prints with your child's hand and feet. This is Noah's hand that they turned into a train. A couple of weeks ago, Kate hosted a party for them, and I was very impressed. |
Noah is so blessed to have such an amazing father. Ben is an amazing man who loves his son more than words can expressed. I can’t wait to see their relationship grow. We love you Ben!!
What a fantastic baseball picture!!! Love the frame you chose for the train... I think it turned out perfect. And I am always amazed that you find time to bake! Happy Father's Day Ben! (Does this officially make me super behind on postings?)
ReplyDelete