Two weekends ago, we had a fabulous fun filled weekend at home. While we had stuff planned, we didn’t have anything major or anything that involved traveling anywhere which was so nice.
The weekend started on Friday, when we got to meet Mindy and Lucy for breakfast (Josh is in Zambia right now, so it was just the girls and Noah). LUCY IS PRECIOUS! She was a perfect angel; while Noah on the other hand ran around the restaurant like a crazy boy. I just keep telling myself that boys will boys, and I will be glad he has all this energy when he gets older J. We had a great visit with Mindy and Lucy and can't wait to see them again.
![]() |
| We tried to get Noah to give Lucy a kiss, but we failed. He did give her a kiss when we left though, so that made up for it. |
![]() |
| Isn't she so cute!! Mindy, I stole this from your blog b/c I thought it was precious. |
| Noah showing us his muscles!!! This is one of my favorite pics right now. |
| The boys! Noah is attempting to lean in for a picture, and I think Liam is just ready to get in the pool. |
| Little Fish! |
| Amelia and Alisa decided to "compete" to see who the best swimmer was. Honestly, I think it ended in a tie! |
| The group minus Kate. Poor Kate is so good at taking pictures, she doesn't always get to be in the them. Noah wanted to wear Liam's hat, and as you can tell, it was a little too small. |
| Mommies and their boys!!! The boys were ready to get back in! |
On Sunday, we went to church and ate lunch with Will and Nicole after. That afternoon, we took the bikes out for awhile, went to the playground, played baseball in the backyard, and let Noah run in the sprinkler. It was the perfect Sunday afternoon!!!


Lucy is a little doll! and I am happy that Noah finally let me capture his muscles! haha! He is such a handsome man! Looks like we are taking your advice and we are officially confirmed for Destin... and freakin driving... sounds like I will need that Cars DVD...PS - our custom plates came in!
ReplyDelete