Sunday, January 27, 2013

2012 Santa Pics

Noah and Ethan were lucky enough to see Santa three times this year. We saw him at the Christmas tree farm, Memorial City Mall, and at Westside Tennis Club. 


Kate and I made an impromptu visit to see Santa at the mall one day. Since it was a last minute decision, we stopped at Target first, bought the boys these cute outfits, and headed over to see the Big Man. For three boys under the age of four, they did great.

Ethan did great!! He was too young to be scared of Santa, and I think since Noah was fine, he was fine. I pretty sure he will do anything Noah will do. :)

We also went with a couple of Noah's friends from school to see Santa and eat dinner at Westside. All the boys loved seeing him!

I couldn't get the picture to download correctly, so this is all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs