Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Noah at One Month

Noah, I am so sorry I didn’t have this blog when you were a baby. I will try my best to recount everything about you when you were a baby. First things first, we LOVED having a baby. Nothing could have prepared us for the love we had for you when you were born. You were a precious baby full of dark hair (I mean you had a hair everywhere . . .on your head, your ears, and the side of your face . . . don’t worry it feel off fast). You were the longest lankiest little baby when you were born. 




You were not the best (and still are not the best) sleeper. You woke up about every two hours from the day we brought you home till about 3 months. You didn’t sleep through the night until 6 months. Your days and nights were completely mixed up. You would sleep all day, and then be awake all night. I did everything I could to keep you up during the day, but you didn't want anything to do with it. The guest bedroom became your and my bedroom for the first month in an effort to let your daddy get at least a little sleep.






You had your first bottle at 3 weeks and you loved your wazzie from Day 1. You also loved your swing and were the cutest little peanut all snuggled in there. Like Ethan, you were not a fan of swaddling and wanted your hands out and up above your head when you were sleeping. The car seat was NOT your friend though, and you were not a huge fan of the stroller either.



Uncle Willy and Aunt Coley were staying with us your first month of life, so you were surrounded by love and people who just wanted to hold you and cuddle with you all day long. You loved to cuddle up in everyone’s arms and were perfectly content that way all day long.


You loved your baths!! Your cord fell off really fast, so you had your first real bath at 8 days. We were so nervous the first time that I think there was barely a drop of water in the tub with you. :)


Noah, we love you more than you will ever know!


1 comment:

  1. Aww, look at sweet little Noah! Such a cutie, then and now!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs