Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy 30th Ben!!

Last week Benjamin turned the big 30!!! I can’t believe he is already 30. We kept his birthday very low key. The night of his birthday we went to Lupes for dinner, and then come home to celebrate with our traditional cookie cake and balloons. 





On Saturday night, Ben and I celebrated at Papas Steakhouse. M'Lee was nice enough to watch the boys, so we could enjoy a nice dinner just the two of us.



Benjamin,

Happy 30th!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I am not sure how you are going to beat your 20s since you married me in your 20s :), but I hope your 30s are your best years yet. I love you so much, and I am so proud of you. You are an amazing husband and father. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

Love you,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs