We celebrated Thanksgiving with Ben's mom and Billy a week early in Colorado since Ben had to work the Friday after Thanksgiving. We had a great time. Who doesn't love Colorado. We flew out the day of my birthday, so when we got there, Corinne and Billy had had put up balloons, and we celebrated with cake. They also watched Noah, so Ben and I could grab something to eat and have some adult time. It was a great birthday!
One of Ben, and now Noah's, favorite things to do is just sit on the patio and feed the deer and turkeys. If Noah wasn't outside, he would run around the house and say "deeer" until someone let him out.
As soon as he got up in the morning, he would run out there. Even if he was a little tired.
Ben and I went skiing in Breckenridge the first day, and Billy and Corinne watched Noah. The second day, we went to Copper, so Ben could ski again. Noah, Corinne, and I had a great day shopping, watching Ben ski, and eating lunch. I had never been to Copper before and was very impressed. There was no one there, so Ben literally got to ski all day.
| Catching a picture with Dad quick. |
|
| Hanging out with Dad after he was done skiing. |
Every time we go to Colorado, Noah has to ride the Four Wheeler.
On the third day, we went snowmobiling. This is one of my favorite things to do!!!!
| Ben coming around the corner. |
|
The night before we left, we went down to Grove by their house and took some family pictures.
We had a great time. We got to spend time with family, enjoy the beauty of Colorado, and ate some great food. What else can you ask for. We are so blessed!!
This makes me sad... I want pictures in the snow! Looks so fun! Gorgeous family!
ReplyDelete