To continue with the Halloween festivities, Noah finally got to wear his dinosaur costume. I didn't realize that I never showed Noah his costume, so when I put it on him I kept telling him he was a dinosaur and showing him what a dinosaur does and the sounds they make. After about 5 minutes, he walked by and looked at himself in the mirror and started saying alligator and chomping his hands like an alligator does. So, I guess he was both a dinosaur and an alligator this year.
SCHOOL PARADE
Noah had a Halloween parade at his school. It was so cute to see all his little friends dressed up. I don't think he really understood what was going on, but he loved the Halloween cupcakes they got when they were done. I think the parade was actually more fun for the parents than the kids.
HALLOWEEN DAY
We had a very relaxed Halloween day. We did some shopping, decorated some pumpkins, and made chili. It was so nice!!! Noah had a great time as well. He really liked trick or treating especially for the lollipops. We only went to a couple of houses on our street. At first Noah wasn't sure what to do, but by the end of the night he was a pro :).
 |
| Noah's pumpkin! |
 |
| From behind. . . |
 |
| First stop!!! |
 |
| Can I please have that lollipop??? |
 |
| Noah was having so much fun!! |
 |
| He finally got his lollipop! |
These are adorable! I love the one from behind and the one where he is totally giggly!
ReplyDelete