Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Early Birthday Celebration

We had a great weekend last weekend. On Friday, I met Corinne in College Station, so her and Papa Billy could watch Noah Friday night and Saturday. Ben and I went to dinner at Hearsay Friday night and had a great time. It was so relaxing. On Saturday, I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done. It was awesome!!! Saturday afternoon, Ben and I drove to Temple to see Noah, and we watched an awesome A&M game. Whoop!! Ha ha ha . . . I can't believe I just said whoop!

Sunday morning, we got our family pictures taken. I think we got some great pictures, but a future post will tell :).

Finally, on Sunday afternoon we met Will and Nicole outside Navasota at Retreat Hill Winery in Whitehall. Since we have plans the next couple of weeks, we decided to celebrate my birthday early, so Will and Nicole planned a great afternoon at the Winery. Well, let's just say it is not like the Wineries in Napa, but we had a great time. The weather was amazing and no one was there, so we got to sit and enjoy the afternoon.


Retreat Hill Wine. It was actually pretty good.



Noah giving Mama Birthday hugs!! I love this boy!



Noah enjoying the wine barrels



Will and Nicole relaxing on the front patio.





So cute!!



Noah was trying to "cheers" everything. As you can tell, we almost lost the bottles.



Family Portrait! Even Sadie got to enjoy the fun.



This is Noah telling us he is ready to go and to stop taking pictures.
 On our way home from the winery, we stopped at Goode Company BBQ for dinner. We ended the night with one of my favorite desserts . . . Pecan Pie. It was amazing and a great end to the day. Thanks Will and Nicole for a great early birthday!!






On a separate note, at the winery I was bouncing Noah on my knee, and he was going crazy. I think this picture is hilarious. I have no idea what his hair is doing.








Also, I know it looks like we did nothing for Halloween, but I promise we had a lot of fun. I had an issue downloading my pictures from October, but I finally got it worked out. Those posts will follow.



3 comments:

  1. Advance Happy Birthday to you! You are a Scorpio [ scorpio horoscope ] and you are so blessed to have wonderful people around you making it extra more special! Thanks and I enjoyed the pictures and reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was he riding the donkey? heee hawww! wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY early birthday to you!!!! Hope it's wonderful....sounds like it has been so far!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs