Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Ben and I celebrated six years of marriage today and our first night out since Ethan was born. :) I can’t believe it has already been six years. The time just keeps flying by.

We celebrated with an awesome dinner at Brenner’s on the Bayou! Thank you so much Alan and Alison for watching the boys. We really appreciate it! Hopefully, they behaved themselves.

Outside Brenner's.

Ben, it has been a wonderful six years, and I can’t wait to see what this next year brings us. I love you so much, and I am so blessed to have you as my husband!!! 143 Always!!

Yummy Desserts!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversay guys! We love you! 6 years and 2 amazing boys... what happens in year 7? haha!! I know.. you move next door! wink!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs