Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boston & NY

In April, we met my parents & Brooke for a long weekend in Boston and NY. I have not been to Boston since I was little, so it was great to be back. Unfortunately, we didn't pay attention to the weather and realized that when we got off the plane in Boston in shorts and people kept commenting, we were in trouble. Luckily, we had grabbed Noah's jacket, and I had a jean jacket with me; however, we need to realize April in Boston is not like April in Texas :).

We had a great time. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling very well the first day and the weather wasn't great, so we had to do a lot of our touring from the car. Luckily, Noah did awesome!! 

Noah visiting his future college :).


Happy Boys on Harvard's campus!


Noah and his Mimi.
Paul Revere's House




Family Pic!


Freedom Trail - We did most of this by car, but got out whenever we could.


Fun at the park.


You can't go to Boston without stopping by Cheers. Although, I realized I was old when Brooke didn't really know what Cheers was. :(




The Crew at Dinner.




Don't worry Noah just decided to show his business to Downtown Boston :)
He will hate this pic later.

After a couple of days in Boston, we headed to New York. One of our close family friends and the girl that sang at my wedding, is in the chorus for Evita. Her parents were in town for the weekend, so we planned to meet them there. The Girls went to the show while the Boys went to the Yankee's game. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but we had an awesome time. Who doesn't love New York!!!

We walked around Times Square, ate dinner in Little Italy, went through China town, and walked through Soho. It was awesome!! We stayed at the Marriott in Times Square which is where the show was, so it worked out great.
Times Square






See Emily's name :). She did an awesome job! I didn't get any pictures because Ben took the camera with him, but the show was fabulous. Emily looked amazing!



Daddy let Noah have Cotton Candy. Can you tell :)/






Bye Bye New York. Can't wait for next time.
We had a wonderful time and can't wait for next time. Thanks to my wonderful parents for organizing such a great trip. We love you guys!

2 comments:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs