It is with great excitement and anticipation that we share the news that Noah is soon to be a Big Brother. I recognize that we are a little late in sharing this post, but our family will growing this summer. July 4th is the due date, but more than likely it will be the end of June due to my previous C-Section.
In addition to all the excitement, it has been so fun sharing the news with Noah. He has been telling all his classmates at school and seems to think he is going to have a Baby Sister. We will find out soon.
Needless to say, we are beyond overjoyed and truly blessed. There will be more posts to follow; however, here is our most recent favorite picture of Noah. :)
Congrats!!!!! So excited for you guys. It is a blast. Miss you and hope to catch up soon.
ReplyDeleteAshley!!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear what you're having. =)
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for your growing family!!! Noah will be the best big brother ever! Can't wait to find out what you're having! I agree with Noah, a sister would be fun! :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this news! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteI still cannot believe it... i cannot believe that i never caught on!! I could not be more thrilled for you guys... This is so exciting! I agree.. cannot wait to hear what you are having! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! This is wonderful news. Tyler & I are excited for you guys. Noah will be a wonderful big brother! I am also glad to know about your blog so I can keep up with you guys :) Take care of that sweet baby!
ReplyDelete