Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We celebrated Easter with Papa Billy and Nana the weekend after Easter since we were on our way home from Destin on Easter Sunday (a post to follow). Noah was so lucky to have the Easter bunny come visit just him!!! On Sunday morning, we took Noah to the field behind their house, and the Easter bunny was hiding eggs for him. He had a great time, and he actually did really good with the bunny. I was worried he would be scared, but he ended up liking him a lot. After we hunted for the eggs, we had a great Easter lunch full of turkey, sweet potatoes, deviled eggs, and more. Unfortunately, I took no group photos. Thanks Anthony for being such a great bunny!





To top the weekend off, Noah got to sleep in his new bed at Papa Billy and Nana's house. It is none other than a Cars' bed. I know I have said this before, but Noah loves anything to do with Cars. His favorite car on the movie right now is Mater. He loved his new bed and did great it in. 


Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. John 11:25-26

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty full baskets! How adorable to have a real bunny hide eggs... such a happy little man!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs