Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gymboree Party

Noah celebrated his 2nd Birthday at Gymboree. We had a great time!! It was so fun to see all the kids run around, laugh, and just enjoy playing. Nicole did an awesome job on the invitations and the decorations. We could not have done it without her. I also would like to thank Kate for taking all the great pictures, plus the great compilations below. She did such a good job. Hope you guys enjoy!!




The kids enjoyed climbing, running, playing basketball, swinging, and just running around.

Climbing with Max

Lucas swinging

Everyone clapping to music

Balancing the ball

Emerson going through tunnels

Jackson and Lucas rowing the boat

The parachute was a huge a hit!! They got to play on top of it and underneath it.


After play time, everyone enjoyed Chick fil A, goldfish, applesauce, and juice.


Max and Noah being funny!

I think Noah has a crush on Cason.

Of course cupcakes were Noah’s favorite.


Brooks and Liam checking out the cupcakes.
 We had such an awesome time.

Noah having fun

Liam and Brooks hanging out

Bubble time

Sweet Layla

Nana and DaDa with the birthday boy

Noah loves his Aunt Coley and Uncle Willy

Group Photo
 We ended the party with some clowning around.


I cannot believe it has already been 2 years. I can’t wait for the years to come. God has blessed us with an amazing son, and we are so lucky to be his parents.


Happy Birthday Noah!!!


We stuck with the clown theme, and it all turned out so good.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! I'm so glad I found your blog! Noah is precious! Happy (late) birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! You know how much a loved taking photos! I still cannot get over that he is two! Love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs