Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Zoo

Last week, Kate and I took Noah and Liam to the zoo. The weather was perfect, and they had a great time. We were there for about 3 hours and saw only 5 animals. By the time we took pictures, ate lunch, and went to the petting zoo time had flown by. We will definitely be going back soon.


When we first walked in there was a man holding a snake. Noah wasn't sure what to think at first, but I think he really liked him after.

As you can tell, Noah and Liam were more interested in the dirt than taking a pictures even though I was making silly faces and Kate was singing. I think there are a lot more of these pictures to come.


We finally got a good one!!!


Noah and Mommy in front of the elephants.

We hugged every animal in the petting zoo!


I think Liam loved the petting zoo as well.

1 comment:

  1. and then... disaster! haha! We should totally go again soon and actually see all the animals! This time we owe Noah a date with the lions!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs