Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend, we went to the pumpkin patch at Memorial Drive Methodist Church with Uncle Willy and Aunt Coley. We had a great time. The weather was perfect and Noah loved running around. He also kept picking the funky looking pumpkins (see below). I am not sure what that was about. Unfortunately, by the time we were ready to take family pictures, Noah was done and didn't want to take anymore (reason there is not picture of the three of us). If the weather stays the way it has been, we will have plenty of opportunities for those. Hope you enjoy the pictures.







1 comment:

  1. These are so cute... and I know your sister loves the one of the three of them... perfect shot!
    and one request... bigger photos! wink! When you load them and then click on it in the body it gives you the option for Large and XLarge... they are so cute I want to see them bigger!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs